This fits your. Using 3M double-sided adhesive, our metal plates provide an easy and quick way to make your phone or phone case compatible with nearly every magnetic phone car mount on the market.
Rectangular plates: 1.75"x2.75"x.01"
Circular plates: 1.57"x.01"
- 1. Clean the back of your phone, or the back of the inside of the phone case on which you'd like to affix the metal plate(s).
- 2. Before removing the adhesive backing on the metal plate, test its location to ensure proper placement.
- 3. Remove the adhesive backing, and carefully attach the metal plate to the back of your phone or to the inside of your phone case. Press down hard to ensure proper adhesion.
- 4. Give your phone a test on your magnetic mount. Enjoy!
- We've found that with larger phones, like the iPhone 7 Plus, it is effective to have multiple plates affixed to the inside of the phone case. We've run some tests with only one plate, and while it works fine, we've found that having a little extra metal in the case can help larger and heavier phones stay on the mount.
- When using our plates placed on the inside of your phone case, sometimes the magnetic ability of the mount can be slightly weaker. This is normal. We recommend adjusting the angle of the mount and phone if your phone falls off after driving over a bump.
Since our plates come in a 4 pack, be sure to save the ones you don't need - you never know when you'll get a new phone case or phone!
Mount Metal Plates with Adhesive Backs for Magnetic Phone Mount 4 Pack 2 round 2 square For All Smartphones B0748P6Y58